Welcome to Physicians Endoscopy Center!
We’re very pleased that you and your physician have chosen us to care for you. To start the pre-procedure assessment process, PEC requests that you fill out your medical history online with One Medical Passport.
We recommend that you enter your medical history online as soon Once you do this, our Pre-Op Assessment Nurse will be able to access the information you entered online. This information will assist the nurse in organizing and documenting your complete medical history to prepare for your procedure.
Please follow the steps below to help you navigate through the website:
- Visit: Physicians Endocrine Center
- Click Pre-Register Online in the maroon box.
- Click One Medical Passport link in the body of the paragraph.
- Check the box to accept the
- Complete the registration and medical history screens; click Finish to submit your Medical Passport to PEC.
Be sure to have the following information available before starting your Medical Passport:
- Your health insurance information.
- The names, addresses and phone numbers of your physicians.
- A list of all medications you are taking, their dosage and frequency.
- A list of surgical procedures you have ever had and their approximate dates.
If you are not able to complete your medical history online, please call our Pre-Op Assessment Nurse between 8:00am-4:30pm at 713-587-0909 X 108 as soon as possible to complete your medical history. If we miss your call, please leave a message and allow 48-72 hour for a call back. You will still need to have the above information available when you call. Please allow 20-30 minutes for this call. Thank you.
About Completing a One Medical Passport medical history online is easy. For most patients, filling out the entire questionnaire takes less than 30 minutes. Please fill out the questionnaire accurately, and be assured that all of your information is kept confidential and will be thoroughly reviewed by your medical team. At any time, you can quit filling out the questionnaire and come back and complete the unfinished portion at a more convenient time.
One Medical Passport is a website that allows you to enter your information at any time from anywhere. You can also print out a copy of your medical history after you create it online and keep it with you or with your other health care documents, as well as have access to it online anytime you need it or want to update it