Welcome to Physicians Endoscopy Center!
Thank you for choosing our center for your endoscopy needs. Please read the following important information about your visit.
- Please visit our website to Physicians Endo Center to pre-register. If you have not received a call from us at least 3 days prior to your appointment, please call (713) 587-0909. Tell them you have a procedure scheduled. Registration is a 2 step process. You will speak to the Scheduler who will verify your insurance, demographic information and inform you of your financial responsibility. You will then speak with a Nurse who will take your health history. Please have your insurance card(s) and medication list available for this interview.
- Verification of benefits is not a guarantee of payment by your insurance company.
Your financial responsibility may change and you may receive a bill for the balance
once your insurance company processes your claim. In addition, there may be several
SEPARATE charges related to your procedure at PEC:
- Facility fee (PEC)
- Professional fee (your Gastroenterologist/Endoscopist)
- Anesthesia fee (Gessner Anesthesia Associates (713) 636-9720)
- Pathology fee, if polyp(s) are removed and/or tissue biopsied (GALA Histology Lab (866) 201-8004 and/or Alliance Health Sciences (713) 549-6153)
- Here are some reminders to help make your experience at PEC more comfortable:
- Do not wear jewelry or bring valuables to the center.
- Arrive at least 1 HOUR early to ensure your procedure begins on time.
- Bring your photo ID, Medicare and/or insurance card(s) and method for payment.
- A responsible adult is required to wait for you, drive you home and stay with you afterwards.
- For your safety, please DO NOT eat food or drink liquids before your procedure or it may be delayed or rescheduled.
- If you have questions about the procedure, your preparation for it, or need to cancel, please call your physician’s office directly.
If you made payment(s) towards your deductible before your procedure, please bring the receipt(s). We will adjust your patient responsibility due accordingly.
We are committed to high quality medical care and look forward to being of service to you.
Physicians Endoscopy Center